User
Pass
2FA

Lvl Up process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message376
falsuss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2021 07:59)

Post Posted: 16-03-2021, 10:57:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey guys !

I am in the leveling process, for the first time in this private and I am trying to pex with quest, following the "regular" wow extensions.

Right now, I've just reached lvl 90 and would like to pex in Warlords Of Draenor. So I've taken the TP from Orgrimmar to this extension main island.

But wherever I try to fly (tried like 10 differents location) in WOD, there is no quests, no NPCs and sometimes not even a fly to fly back =p

Which led my stuck for 30 minutes when my TP is on cooldown.

Any idea where tu lvl in WOD ou anywhere else ?

Other possibility, I can go directly to lvl 110 using the in game boost (now that I've played many hours with my character, I feel more confortable =p). But if I do so, how can I stuff myself ?

Thanks a lot.

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 16-03-2021, 11:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Level up through the WoD content by doing the bonus objectives which are scattered across the zones. For the time being, the old content is being worked on.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 03:17:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x