User
Pass
2FA

MIGRATION - Something I wonder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message840
Markojan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2017 08:13)

Post Posted: 25-02-2017, 12:16:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am a completely new player to FREAKZ!
I have a questions about migrating from another server.

1. I don't have WOW WOTLK installed atm, but I want to use one of my characters from there.
My problem is that I can't access my screenshots folder because I uninstalled WOTLK from my PC.
So, is my ARMORY profile good enough, or do I need to install wotlk JUST so that I can show it's my character?

2. I saw your migration application form...And,
If I want to migrate 2 characters, HOW do I choose on which I want which proffesions ?!
Can I simply write (example...) ON WARRIOR - alchemy and cooking, ON HUNTER - leatherworking and fishing ?!
Because, from what I understood (I might be wrong), I am supposed to make lvl1 char before I even apply for migration ?!

THESE QUESTIONS INTEREST ME ATM, SO THAT I DON'T MESSUP, AND LOSE THIS CHANCE OF MIGRATING TO FREAKZ !!!

Thanks in advance!

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-02-2017, 12:19:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Screenshots are a must. However you can take a screenshot where you are logged on the respective server website, armory itself won't do.
As for professions you get ONE primary and ONE secondary profession on EACH character so you don't really have to choose which one will get it as they both will.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Markojan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2017 08:13)

Post Posted: 25-02-2017, 12:28:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh ok, thanks, that helps a lot!

And from what I understand I am supposed to make those two lvl1 chars BEFORE I even apply for migration?
If YES, then I guess what class I choose that's the class I'll be playing? So I make warrior and hunter and apply, if I'm accepted you will instant level them and give me all I'm supposed to have? -

THANKS, it's good to be here, I already feel like I'll have so much fun with you guys! -

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 4 days ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 25-02-2017, 14:00:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, you can choose any other class apart from those you had on the server you are migrating from and still receive the migration package.

Retired

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 April 2017 05:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 10:03:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x