User
Pass
2FA

[Mage][Frost] Frost Slow (Chill Effect) Ridiculous DR!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message415
celldebestyo
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-03-2019 17:34)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-03-2019, 11:40:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any frost abilities should chill the target and slow him for 50% in PvP!
But there is a shitty bug just like Crippling Poison that I have posted few weeks later! (and it is already confirmed)(check out: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Assassination-Crippling-Poison-s-Ridiculous-DR-t553494.html)
Effect has to reapplied when snared again! but it has Diminishing Returns! which is making Frost Spec so *** useless and boring in PvP at this moment.
I didn't brought any image to proof but it is so obvious just like the Crippling Poison! (you can ezly test it by hitting your friend in .challenge or bg)

Update @ 27-03-2019, 11:40:54

Dudes just check out the Date of the PvP or Class bugs!
There is no progress in fixing these! I'm sorry but at this moment there is no interesting reason for me to play!
You know, I can't play the class and the spec I love; you go play rogue, there is tons of bugs... you go play frost there is too! and its ridiculous!
...and ofc its not important cause 5% of people here are PvPers!
Whatever dudes, its just sad! before the 7.2.5 everything was great! but after that patch even the simpler things got bugged!
And I'm a developer just like you guys, but it seems there is no agility and priorities in PvP / Class bugs fixing...

Last edited by celldebestyo on 27-03-2019, 11:45:16; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Blazexoxox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-03-2019 19:25)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 27-03-2019, 12:43:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

celldebestyo wrote:

Update @ 27-03-2019, 11:40:54

Dudes just check out the Date of the PvP or Class bugs!
There is no progress in fixing these! I'm sorry but at this moment there is no interesting reason for me to play!
You know, I can't play the class and the spec I love; you go play rogue, there is tons of bugs... you go play frost there is too! and its ridiculous!
...and ofc its not important cause 5% of people here are PvPers!
Whatever dudes, its just sad! before the 7.2.5 everything was great! but after that patch even the simpler things got bugged!
And I'm a developer just like you guys, but it seems there is no agility and priorities in PvP / Class bugs fixing...

Just as a remark I also mentioned here that a lot of slows have DR and they should not, which make classes like mage, rogue absolutely unplayable. (https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Warrior-Arms-hamstring-t554535.html)

I am a developer as well, and I seriously don't understand what these Freakz developers do. If I had access to the DB and server I'd fix most class bugs in less than a month by myself (learning LUA included which is ez as fck scripting language - since I already know c++)

Bottom line is I agree with you, they really don't care about the pvp community at all, for me is becoming less and less attractive to play on this server and I'm seriously considering going back to retail instead of waiting 4-5 months for bugs to be confirmed and another 4-6 months for bugs to get fixed.

Last edited by Blazexoxox on 27-03-2019, 12:45:55; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 March 2019 19:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 14:37:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x