User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Mage [Frost] Slow DR

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message332
darkschemes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2022 12:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-02-2019, 21:54:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Slow DR is broken, targets cannot be slowed from what usually slows targets, they run free like the birds fly in the air.
Proof:

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 19-02-2019, 09:50:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

Diminishing returns on slows were never a thing.

There's even an entire website dedicated to diminishing returns: http://dr-wow.com/

Slows work fine for my frost mage, so you're probably doing something wrong or aren't paying attention to the debuffs on your enemy.

Some spells cause players to be immune to slows and some NPCs are immune to slows by default.

If you truly believe something is wrong, explain in detail and with actual evidence.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 19 February 2019 07:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 10:28:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x