User
Pass
2FA

[Mage] Invisibility

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message435
norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 10-08-2018, 22:12:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Invisibility
Bug description: When turned invisible, any spell that is in travel time in that moment, will have its effect nullified.

NOTE: arcane invisibility works correctly.

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=m-lZj1Yx1JI:

From 3:40

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 11-08-2018, 15:00:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So you show me how it's working on Freakz, but there is no way for me to know how it worked on retail. I would need retail proof to know whether this is how it should be or not.

Logically speaking a spell can't follow you if you aren't even visible so I'm going to reject this for now, unless you can actually show me proof from retail (which I highly doubt).

1 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 11-08-2018, 16:33:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I explained in the previous post, an already cast spel (which is flying towards you) cannot be avoided unless it's complete immunity, because of how global cooldown works. I had made a report about spell reflect a while ago saying that it does not reflect spells if I instantly use it to reflect a spell like Pyroblast that is already headed towards me, but quick explained that this is related to global cooldown and it will only reflect spells cast after the reflect had been used, if that makes sense. It's same with stealth, except here the spell used is completely lost, which is the point of the bug report.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 11-08-2018, 18:28:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Invisibility and Greater Invisibility should not be negating the damage of spells that are still travelling towards you, after their cast has finished.

P.S. Norbert, why didn't you just put the extra wall of text in the initial report. You do not need two reports for this either, so I will mark the other one as a duplicate.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 11 August 2018 16:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 00:53:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x