User
Pass
2FA

Make the Armory Legion viable.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message363
Dreadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 19:18:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its really bothering me with this mop armory, not showing the ach, not being able to see peoples progress ( raids ), proffesions bugged ect. Would be really nice to have that updated so we can benefit from it, cuz rn its 99% for item recovery.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 19:20:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dreadara wrote:
cuz rn its 99% for item recovery.
Can you please stop it with this kind of shitposting? No, it's not. A lot of legion features have been added over time (especially to items), but you need to have patience for all to be made. Also, what's your ACTUAL suggestion? "Fix X"?.......

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Dreadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 19:22:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Dreadara wrote:
cuz rn its 99% for item recovery.
Can you please stop it with this kind of shitposting? No, it's not. A lot of legion features have been added over time (especially to items), but you need to have patience for all to be made. Also, what's your ACTUAL suggestion? "Fix X"?.......

My ACTUAL suggestion is to ''update'' it to Legion. Idc about the model viewing or the proffesions as much as i care to see a persons raid progress, yaknow... the little raid shortcut i.e ''EN'' LFR,N, HC, Mythic ect. I SUGGEST you UPDATE. Poņal? Vsjo, paka.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 05 September 2017 17:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:32:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x