User
Pass
2FA

[Meta] Problems with Draenor / Garrison Quest Chain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message259
Meanb0b

[Completionist]

(since 17-12-2022 19:32)

Votes: 31

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-07-2021, 08:38:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey folks,

I just wanted to ask if anyone else besides me is affected by the problem that I can't do anything Garrison related in Draenor.

I know that especially Draenor is extremly low prio, but IF someone does fix something there I will still be completely stuck.

The problem is, that I did anything that could be done with the Garrison back in 7.3.5 and the whole garrison progress was reset when BfA hit our servers.

That means, I can't take any quests and the area is completely empty.

Is there a possibility for a GM or like a DB admin to reset that whole thing for me?
Is anyone else having this issue and how did you deal with that?

I already made some sort of a report for this issue, but it got easily dismissed with a screenshot that was in no way related to my problem:
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Draenor-Frostfire-Ridge-The-Home-of-the-Frostwolves-t578482.html

Thanks in advance,
Meanb0b

Honesty's an attribute of the truly brave - and thus a privilege to the very few.
- Regis Terzieff-Godefroy
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 06:55:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x