User
Pass
2FA

Migration question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message802
soueu10

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2016 22:24)

Post Posted: 26-09-2016, 02:45:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi.

My friends invited me to come play with them on the MoP server trough the guild migration system, so I went and tried to make an account but realised my email was taken, so I went and recovered the account attached to my email.
There I had 3 characters, a level 85 priest, a level 60 paladin and a level 1 paladin. I remember now I came here for two weeks or so back when there was a catclysm server, but quickly stopped playing because I didn't enjoy the expansion.

I haven't logged in since Sunday, November 13 2011, 18:26:21, and when I did log it was only for a few arenas with a friend of mine, didn't even manage to get enough gear to be relevant.

Anyway, my question is.. Could i possibly make a new account, or maybe delete my characters on this one so I can do the guild transfer with my buddies? It would help me/us a ton, didn't realise I had this account in the first place.. now I'm in a bit of an awkward situation.

Thank you in advance for your reply,

Kind regards;

Enn.

0 0

Ventress90

[Assasin]

(since 09-10-2017 00:02)

Votes: 105

Post Posted: 26-09-2016, 16:37:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.

Unfortunately you're not eligible to obtain any migration bonus and even if you delete those characters, you still will not be eligible. The conditions clearly state that once you play on our server and pass lvl 80 you will not be eligible anymore.

| The COMPLETE Rogue PvE guide | Legendary Cloak Questline - GUIDE |

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 September 2016 15:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:56:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x