User
Pass
2FA

[Mining] Drop chance of Felslate Seam Sample seems too low

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message291
Meanb0b

[Completionist]

(since 17-12-2022 19:32)

Votes: 31

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-07-2020, 15:00:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=124497&&name=felslate-seam-sample
Bug description: According to wowhead, the sample should have a 5% drop chance from Felslate Seam (https://www.wowhead.com/object=255344/felslate-seam#mining). I have not completed the quest yet (see screenshot) - which is the sole loot condition of this item, but I have mined Felslate Seams for more than a week now for several hours a day and can't manage to get it dropped. Could you please check the drop chance of this item? It's a real pain to farm already and even more so with such a low drop rate. The other two Felslate samples dropped pretty quickly, but the last one doesn't.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/CuIEebc

edit:
I just noticed that for some reason, Felslate Seam Sample doesn't even appear as possible loot from Felslate Seam. Most of the other items do have a link to where I can mine/loot them, but the sample and two Leystone upgrade items (Battered Mining Pick and Torn Journal Page) do not have a loot table either.

Honesty's an attribute of the truly brave - and thus a privilege to the very few.
- Regis Terzieff-Godefroy

Last edited by Meanb0b on 13-07-2020, 10:15:38; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Coxman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2022 17:38)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-10-2020, 18:31:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have the same problem i can't have the seam deposit any one can bring some light to this ?

0 0

Sahskar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2020 20:19)

Post Posted: 04-10-2020, 09:25:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this works, the drop rate is well within reach.. I ding'd mine 2 days ago and have been mining for about 2 weeks. My Leystone drops have been forthcoming too. Hang in there, they will drop.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 18:52:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x