User
Pass
2FA

Mission Command Table

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message701
yenova80

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2021 05:58)

Post Posted: 26-01-2021, 19:38:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=162531&name=scouting-report-stonefist-watch
Character name: Trugnarosz
Bug description: I bought more from Scouting Report items form the vendor to unlock more outposts and i used all of them. But when i want to start the quests ont he Mission Command Table select the heroes and press the Start Mission button, the quest are not started, the amount are my war resources not decreasing and everytime when i trying is the same. I tried reloggin and deleting cache multimple times but nothin changes. If you could look into the problem and solve it I would be very thankful.
Proof: https://streamable.com/5kiyn4

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 09-02-2021, 14:09:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The issue can't be reproduced (at least from my side) but same thing like on this post, it will be looked into.

@Micro

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 09 February 2021 12:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:03:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x