User
Pass
2FA

MoP status?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1128
Unrael

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2019 23:51)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 27-03-2017, 13:21:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So , i haven't seen any other topic related to this , maybe there are but ill just ask few things.
Im playing here a lot since last june , i play PvE and it was really fun and good , but lately its starting to be boring...
I know you started that Legion server and invest a lot of your time there and i vote for it , but MoP right now isnt getting any attention at all , i mean ppl got their legendaries and right now all PvE guilds are literally farming that SoO Hc raid (even with bugged Malkorok , but i think you know that...) .
But anyway , question...
Are we gonna see anything new in near future , like new bosses and some fixes on released ones?

I hope for possitive answer... All best , cya ingame -

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 27-03-2017, 16:04:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

set yourself some challenges, if guilds farm soo HC then just do it with a healer less, a tank less, kite around, try some achievs, there's plenty to do, i actually don't get bored in MOP so far

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-03-2017, 16:22:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As you said we invested alot time in releasing Legion, that's the reason MoP fell behind a little bit, however we won't let it stay there forever.
We will fix as much bugs as possible, aswell as introducing the last few bosses in SoO as soon as we can.
There's still plenty of things we would like to do on our MoP realm, including some brand new Freakz futures.

Please follow our announcements for updates.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

fsa69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 19:46)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 16:10:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well since they are worlking night and day on Legion it would be less and they are going to support 2 realms
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 13:07:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x