User
Pass
2FA

[Molten Front / Cataclysm] Thermal Pocket Bunny sometimes not available.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message231
bronzemage

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2022 06:01)

Post Posted: 11-11-2019, 20:34:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TL ; DR :
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=54515&&name=thermal-pocket-bunny
Bug description: thermal pocket bunny not all available at once ; sometimes impossible to reach next height.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/VfDzdGD
per freakz link above, the area around my screenshot should have at least 2 thermal pocket available to leap from bottom tier to mid and then to top, (24.4 - 37.54) and (24.68 - 36.34), and it did yesterday. No longer there now, so top tier inaccessible.

Long story : i unlocked the daily quest "how hot" which is one of the quest on the furnace area at molten front. The furnace area had these "thermal vent" bunnies for sorta of a leap mechanism since the cliffs are high. I had difficulties ascending and checked the database which shows much more amount of bunnies than actually in-game.

I kinda assumed it was a minor bug of sort, like the bunnies are spawned under the ground etc, but after a while i noticed they are actually behave like on daily "phased" so it has a daily rotation of different active bunnies. The problem is some days there are simply no way to ascend since the spawned bunnies are in an unsuitable pattern, unless you have "jump" ability like blink or perhaps heroic leap (i'm using a mage so dunno aside from blink).
Would it be okay to report it as "bug" and ask for all the vent to be unphased / active all the time instead, since it would be unfair to classes without blinks? I cant find info on this quest in retail since apparently retail used some kind of jumping buff instead.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 03:54:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x