User
Pass
2FA

[Monk] Zen Sphere multiple bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents
Author Message1260
Elementalic

[Headsman's pride ]

(since 26-05-2019 11:45)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 28-09-2016, 16:47:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=124081&&name=zen-sphere
Bug description: While i was testing the Zen Sphere talent i noticed multiple bugs, the first one being that the talent doesnt benefit from the crit chance shown in character info, the second one being that the damage ,,over time" doesnt proc things like trinkets with proc, legendary melee cloak and legendary melee meta gem, however it does proc the dancing steel enchant, both bugs apply to both the damage ,,over time" and the detonation components. I tested it on a player, because on the dummy the damage ,,over time" would simply do nothing, the only buffs i had on me were the 5 % agi buff and 5 % crit buff plus the 500 stats elixir
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/4goty

Nerf Combustion (つ・・)つ¤=[]====> Nerf Me /╲/\╭(▀̿̿Å̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)╮/\╱\
1 0

Elementalic

[Headsman's pride ]

(since 26-05-2019 11:45)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 02-10-2016, 23:17:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bump ?

Nerf Combustion (つ・・)つ¤=[]====> Nerf Me /╲/\╭(▀̿̿Å̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)╮/\╱\
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 22:19:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x