User
Pass
2FA

[Mount] Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth traders spawning sitting on the mount.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message303
That1Orange

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2021 21:11)

Post Posted: 24-07-2019, 00:53:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=44235

Bug description:
Most of the time when mounting the Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, both of the merchants will do a small hop and will be unable to get onto the side of the mount, I also noticed that this occurred mostly on sloped areas such as hills or slight elevations in ground, when on completely flat ground they would be able to get onto the side of the mount but not all the time. After doing a small hop they will just stay in place under the original mounting point of the mammoth and will not move until the user dismounts, which will teleport both of them to where the user is standing.
Two other users who were in my party also attempted to ride my mount as well, however they were unable to and no icon to jump onto the mount was present as well as there being no option to remove the two merchants, even when they were not on it, it would just display the seats as empty, without merchants, but would still class the seats as being full, however I am uncertain whether or not the two users were trying to ride the mount correctly as they were new to WoW.

Edit: Upon further usage, when exiting stormwind it also seemed to have kicked passengers off of my mount as well. I also learnt when the two merchants do the small jump and do not get on the mount, on other user's clients the merchants are still on the mount, however on the user of the mount's end, they're not. Also the model for a passenger does not sit on the seat, instead they are at the feet of the mammoth.

Edit 2: While in a party with other users, on my end, both of the merchants didn't appear on the seats of the mount, instead, they were on the ground, however to other users, both merchants were in the seats as they should be, however in the mount UI I was unable to kick them to let party members on. However when it did work occasionally, the party member's model was also under the mount rather than on the seat.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/2eY3G5O

Last edited by That1Orange on 29-07-2019, 19:15:30; edited 2 times in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 17-05-2024, 21:50:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x