User
Pass
2FA

[Multiple] Crowd Control vs Creatures

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1051
Groovy

[PIErate]

(since 12-12-2017 07:45)

Votes: 60

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-01-2013, 04:13:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: n/a
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Crowd Controls din 4.2 au fost facute sa nu te mai bage in combat cu npcii, ci doar sa intri in combat cu ei dupa ce s-a terminat ccul, daca te-ai apropiat de ei destul de mult cat sa iei aggro.
Many crowd control abilities no longer cause creatures to attack players when they are cast. The creature will not attack the player when the crowd control wears off, and nearby creatures will not become hostile to the player either. However, if a visible player gets too close to the target creature, the creature will remember and attack the player when the crowd control effect wears off. The intent is to make it easier for dungeon groups to manage crowd control assignments and pulling packs of hostile NPCs. The abilities affected by this change are: Hibernate, Entangling Roots, Wyvern Sting (will still cause hostility when it begins to deal damage), Freezing Trap, Polymorph, Repentance, Shackle Undead, Blind, Hex, Bind Elemental, Banish, Seduction.
4.2 Patchnotes
Dovada / Proof: http://i47.tinypic.com/206kk12.jpg

Break the rules, don't break the law.But *** the law, that's what I always say

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Groovy, 11 January 2013 02:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 06:22:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x