User
Pass
2FA

Multiple bugs for Dungeons/Raids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE
Author Message153
Racconcity

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2022 21:44)

Post Posted: 13-09-2022, 17:20:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are some dungeons/raids that cannot be completed or have a bug in one of the bosses.
List all the ones I have found errors:
- Uldaman --> Last boss, the last boss cannot be killed, when you click on the table in front of it it only says one sentence and it is impossible to kill it.
- Zul'Gurub --> Last boss, when entering the second phase nothing appears only the boss floating in the air and launching attacks, you can not kill.
- Deadmines --> There is a door before entering the last area where you must use a cannon to break it, but the barrel that has gunpowder does not appear and it is impossible to open the door.
- Molten Core --> The enemies that are defending Magmadar follow you but they cannot attack you or you can kill them.
- Karazhan --> The enemies that are in the theater part are all bugged, it doesn't matter what representation of the 3 is, they are all bugged and prevent progress.
- Sunwell Plateau --> The enemy "Felmyst" does not appear, instead there is only a pickaxe floating in the air.
- Blackrock Depths --> There is an enemy in the Lyceum called Shadowforge Flame Keeper that drops a torch that you need to advance, this enemy does not appear so it makes it impossible to finish the dungeon.
- End Time --> You can't access all shrines and you can't finish it.
- Old Hillsbrad Foothills --> When Thrall arrives in the room with Taretha, the final boss does not appear.

I have found all these errors playing alone and at level 53, perhaps through groupfinder or with a larger group of people these bugs do not appear.

Last edited by Racconcity on 13-09-2022, 19:52:20; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 17:00:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x