User
Pass
2FA

New Player to WoW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message586
Yveltal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2017 06:27)

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 06:11:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. My name's Yveltal. I'm quite new to WoW in general. I played a little bit during TBC as a Hunter but never got far cause life gets in the way. At the moment, I'm currently level 7x and as an Undead Demo/Affliction Warlock. However there's a few questions in my mind:

1)Best class for newbies(with decent dps)? I've read that warlock is the best for now but needs a lot of skill management..
2)Best way to level up? I'm currently doing quests and random dungeon finder to level up.
3)How do I get more golds? The expert riding and so on costs a ton -
4)When should I worry about gearing up?

Will gladly appreciate if someone could answer this questions. A thank you is not even enough -

1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 10:02:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello

ill try to answer your questions

1)You should play a class that you can enjoy try them all if needed
2)Questing and farming dungeons is fast enough to levelup fast
3)You can earn gold by doing a profession after you get to level 90, easy professions are gathering professions such as herbalism,mining,skinning
4)Dont worry about gearing up until you reach level 90 . After level 90 do rdfs and farm timeless isle for gear

Lethal

1 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 14:08:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will try to make a very basic summery for all your questions:

1) Warlock is indeed the greatest DPS, however it's not easy to master. However my advice would be to stick to the class you like the most, the DPS will increase with the practice. Also it would be a good choice if you pick a hybrid class that can perform multiple roles. Being able to heal/tank will let you find spots in dungeons/raids much easier then if you are a DPS.
2) The fastest level would be QUESTING. Dungeons might slow your progress.
3) Professions are your best friend. Having MULTIPLE professions on MULTIPLE characters will let you utilize all kind of crafting materials you will find. However if you aren't planning to play multiple characters you should either go for mining + herbalism and sell materials on AH or pick herbalism + alchemy as making flasks & potions is very profitable.
4) Gearing up at level 90:
  • Heroic deeds quest for a random piece of 516 gear
  • Timeless isle chests farm for - 496 gear & burdens of eternity (535)
  • Timeless isle ELITES for additional burdens of eternity
  • ToT & SoO trash mobs (522/553 ilvl neck, belt, boots, gloves & cloak) - You can check atlasloot for additional information
  • Random dungeons & Scenarios for justice/valor points - you can purchase some useful gear pieces with them.
  • Battlegrounds/Arenas - 522 / 550 PvP pieces which are also quite useful in PvE until you find something better.
If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:14:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x