User
Pass
2FA

New player joining MoP Genesis.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1163
scardrex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2017 11:59)

Post Posted: 13-10-2017, 09:25:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I joined the server yesterday and i noticed the server seems really low populated and i came up with a idea to boost the population. So basically any new player who joins will be given the full tyrannical set and instant level 90 but the problem with this is that the battleground and arena queues do not pop so there is no way to obtain the prideful gear. The prideful gear is so much stronger than the tyrannical so we end up just getting one shotted which isnt a fun experience and does not encourage new players to join. As a short term fix to the servers population you should make the tyrannical vendor sell prideful gear so me and many others who are trying out this server can have a fun experience and really want to stay. I came from live legion which has seen arena participation decreased by over 50% when you compare live wod to live legion. I do not believe all the players who went to the legion server will stay there after they see how bad Legion PvP is with Legion season 1.

Please if there is any admins out there, please notice this and make the tyrannical vendor sell prideful gear as a short term solution to the Genesis population. -

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-10-2017, 16:54:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I honestly don't think that will happen, we already had the discussion here at https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fresh-start-for-Mist-of-Pandaria-t472942.html a lot of people decided that instant 90 with tyrannical gear was the best choice, and even Shocker made it final that tyrannical was going to be given. But hey maybe if you start a poll in the suggestion thread, and if enough people vote, maybe some light will shed on the problem. Good luck.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-10-2017, 19:22:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No, that's just too much, asking for free endgame gear

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 14 October 2017 17:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 17:24:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x