User
Pass
2FA

New to Shadow Priest in 7.2.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1604
jonomurphy3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2019 00:04)

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 02:52:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hey there!

I'm new to the server, but was very familiar with Legion - having played a Warlock for most of Legion's uptime.

This time round I would like to try a SP. I'm very familiar with SP in TBC, WOTLK, and WoD - but I never tried it in Legion.

I am hoping for a guide/some tips and links to 7.2.5 weakauras that are of use.

How is the spec in general? I am hoping that it isn't an overpopulated spec (I like 'underpowered'/unpopular/unspammed classes).

Cheers all, and happy holidays.

0 0

miserywails

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2018 01:15)

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 03:15:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The class got a buff in 7.2.5 but i would say it is definitely not overpopulated. basic tips for this patch are take auspicious spirits legacy of the void mindbender. Get as much haste as you can and then crit second. Basic rotation - mind blast, apply dots, death (1 stack) if qualify, mind flay, Voidform as soon as possible. as you go into voidform put a blast or flay on the stack and then - void bolt, void torrent, bolt and blast on cooldown filling with flay, mindbender at 20+ stacks. Repeat. its pretty easy just get in voidform as much as possible and stay in as long as you can, however using torrent twice in a voidform will make your next voidform significantly weaker. You want consistent damage.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:47:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x