User
Pass
2FA

Old Character(s) Restoration/Migration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message125
AstralM

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2020 20:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 09:24:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

Sorry for posting this here but I was unable to submit a ticket ingame. I am a returning player - stopped playing here at the end of Cataclysm when the server moved to MoP.

From what topics I found on the forums, all characters have been deleted when Legion was launched, so I suppose all old characters are non-recoverable.

However, am I eligible to apply for a character migration? I am not really a "new player" by the definition in the rules and I do not want to be banned if I apply for one without first checking. Also, can I apply for a migration based on the fact that I've played here before or it has to be another server (incl. retail)?

Thanks in advance.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 13:36:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you don't have any character above level 99, you can benefit from the migration. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-Legion-t481760.html

Also, check: https://www.wow-freakz.com/mop_legion_transfer.php

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 18:08:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x