User
Pass
2FA

[POLL]What faction will you be in Legion?
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

What faction will you be in Legion ?
Horde
67%
 67%  [ 99 ]
Alliance
32%
 32%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 146

Author Message7171
Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-03-2017, 16:04:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darknature wrote:
Do You remember what happen in broken shore cinematic in legion where horde betrying the alliance , sylvanas and horde run like a coward because vol'jin and they abandoned the alliance and varian for dead who forgotten what happen then, players who go to play horde they are traitor and coward and join the alliance for vengeance against sylvanas and horde. People how want to see this truth go watch the battle of broken shore cinematic from Youtube.

Yea well thats your opinion, other ppl may think that basing your decision to choose a faction bcus of such things is just stupid.

0 0

pogol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2019 21:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 24-03-2017, 12:03:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

actually i will play in two faction but my main gonna be my precious troll hunter -

0 0

Moonlight.

[I got issues]

(since 25-09-2019 18:36)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 24-03-2017, 14:16:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alliance, so I can cry at Lion's Rest 24/7

ioi

0 0

Mohammadprm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2018 05:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 17:15:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

for the alliance. just night elves
1 0

Darknature

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2018 14:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 22:03:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For horde race racial op in pvp is orc because stun reduction with relentless and blood elf because silence

Last edited by Darknature on 03-08-2017, 00:17:51; edited 6 times in total
0 0

bigdaddybamm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2017 03:15)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-04-2017, 02:51:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HORDE 4 LIFE!!!

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 19-04-2017, 10:13:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Gif below should give an idea of the One and ONLY faction I have been playing since I started playing WoW ;

1 0

rexavalia

[Fake]

(since 12-09-2017 20:47)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 01-05-2017, 20:18:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
sergy wrote:
HORDE

and how are horde more pve? undead remove fear, tauren stun, goblin jump, troll stronger burst, orc stronger attack, belf silence - these all seem to me very good for PVP

Actually the things just got balanced bcs human racial got nerfed, finally, no more humans for pvp everywhere...

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=20598&&name=the-human-spirit
You consider this a nerf? Also they can remove stuns specially when legion is full of stuns and it has a separate cooldown (not completely separate)
And balance in legion is a joke, yeah still it's better than MoP because of two things but it has a long way...
1. PVP talents are in a separate section which helps to balance both PVE and PVP separately
2.Item scaling in pvp and the removal of trinkets

Oh and by the way I prefer being on the crowded side or the side with the most players

"Don't waste time on idiots, unless you're an idiot"
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 01-05-2017, 21:15:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rexavalia wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:
sergy wrote:
HORDE

and how are horde more pve? undead remove fear, tauren stun, goblin jump, troll stronger burst, orc stronger attack, belf silence - these all seem to me very good for PVP

Actually the things just got balanced bcs human racial got nerfed, finally, no more humans for pvp everywhere...

You consider this a nerf? Also they can remove stuns specially when legion is full of stuns and it has a separate cooldown (not completely separate)
And balance in legion is a joke, yeah still it's better than MoP because of two things but it has a long way...
1. PVP talents are in a separate section which helps to balance both PVE and PVP separately

Oh and by the way I prefer being on the crowded side or the side with the most players

Most played and consider op race for pvp in legion is belf bcs silence is not on gcd and with a rotation you can one-shot a lot of classes/especially healers.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

rexavalia

[Fake]

Post Posted: 01-05-2017, 21:17:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
rexavalia wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:
sergy wrote:
HORDE

Most played and consider race for pvp in legion is belf.

Blood elf is the most played because it's the most beautiful -
And I've never seen a Pro PVPer that plays a blood elf, there may be some but not many

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 01-05-2017, 21:19:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rexavalia wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:
rexavalia wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:
sergy wrote:
HORDE

Most played and consider race for pvp in legion is belf.

Blood elf is the most played because it's the most beautiful -
And I've never seen a Pro PVPer that plays a blood elf, there may be some but not many

Check skill-capped and you will see.
And another point, everyone can handle 2 trinkets as human could do a lot of patches, so human is no more op.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

rexavalia

[Fake]

Post Posted: 01-05-2017, 21:23:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:

Check skill-capped and you will see.
And another point, everyone can handle 2 trinkets as human could do a lot of patches, so human is no more op.

for 2200 above: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/races/2200-rating
And yes it's no more OP but still it's the best for PVP

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 16:07:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x