User
Pass
2FA

Search found 107 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Genesis Realm Can Be Great Again!!!
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 4
Views: 1460

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-05-2018, 18:43:55   Subject: Re: Genesis Realm Can Be Great Again!!!
[quote ascuns]
It may be for Freakz but there is actually one server that shines currently, dont take me wrong freakz was in regards of scripts and fixes great but even they could learn a thing or two from the other ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Highmountain] Quest: Work Order: Foxflower
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 10
Views: 3072

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-07-2017, 12:53:26   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Highmountain] Quest: Work Order: Foxflower
confirmed
https://imgur.com/a/NFLbb
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [Legendary] Edraith, Bonds of Aglaya
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 1
Views: 579

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-07-2017, 00:03:58   Subject: [Legendary] Edraith, Bonds of Aglaya
Wowhead link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=137095/edraith-bonds-of-aglaya
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=137095&name=edraith-bonds-of-aglaya
Bug description: Casting "Healing Touch" and "Regrowth" do p ...
  Topic: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 463
Views: 74956

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 16-07-2017, 09:53:10   Subject: Re: Enchanting and Disenchanting
[quote ascuns]
Disenchanting is not supposed to grant you skillups after 70.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Alchemy] Wild Transmutation
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 6
Views: 1560

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-07-2017, 15:18:32   Subject: [REJECTED] [Alchemy] Wild Transmutation
Confirm. It does not work.
  Topic: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 463
Views: 74956

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 14-07-2017, 01:06:54   Subject: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
cant see this in the first post, herbs in WoD zones are empty.
  Topic: Donation for Instant Flight Path
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 11
Views: 3673

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 13:20:34   Subject: Donation for Instant Flight Path
[quote ascuns]
with that argument you could go ahead and say dont sell gear aswell. its not a sign of hard work but a sign of sinking alot of time in the game end of story, everyone and his dog can get achievements and grind rep.
Just so you understand what im saying, spending alot of time does not equal to hard work, hard work equal ...
  Topic: Donation for Instant Flight Path
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 11
Views: 3673

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 12:17:59   Subject: Donation for Instant Flight Path
[quote ascuns]
portals everywhere, custom xp rates, custom ingame commands and i dont even know yet what everything else.... whoever says this is not a custom server is living in denial.
p.s.: enable donation for flight in legion, thanks.
  Topic: Constantly getting 10 day bans...
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 2
Views: 901

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-06-2017, 21:52:28   Subject: Constantly getting 10 day bans...
yes, but i got told by a gm i am not banned no chars of mine is banned and i have nothing running in the background, i said i am willing to give my process list and i am willing to record me logging in showing my process tab at the same time while logging in to proof that i am not running anything in the background.
so what exactly am i not supposed to use?
/edit
just read the pm. disregard what i wrote up top.
  Topic: Constantly getting 10 day bans...
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 2
Views: 901

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-06-2017, 19:53:50   Subject: Constantly getting 10 day bans...
So after a long journey i found out that my main account is not banned.
everytime i resett my ip the homepage looks normal as soon as i try to log in and enter the charackter selection screen i get thrown out and the homepage tells me i have gotten a 10 day temp ban from warden.
this keeps repeating constantly everytime i change my ip first everything is fine then all oes to the shitter. had my gf log into my account and it worked ...
  Topic: LEGION CLIENT Q&A
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 31
Views: 11458

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-06-2017, 11:04:56   Subject: LEGION CLIENT Q&A
[quote ascuns]
and why exaactly would i want to pm you?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Combat Resurrections
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 8
Views: 2169

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-06-2017, 17:15:32   Subject: [REJECTED] Combat Resurrections
[quote ascuns]
its more usless that the administration claims to want to stay as close to retail as possible if they ignore something this dire that could be fixed and is not like a "quality of life feature" but just plainly and simple broken as ***.
constantly reminding them of fixing something broken is never useless unless they give a clear response in the lines of "it is intended to be this way because 80% wouldnt be able to kill jack shit otherwise"
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 122
Views: 33589

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-05-2017, 14:57:01   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
[quote ascuns]
If 25h is any indication to how its now in 10man its better now atleast in regards of the orbs, cant say though if its dumbed down too much and how the timers looked didnt pay much attention to other things. ^^
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 122
Views: 33589

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-05-2017, 21:15:55   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
malkorok is far from fixed its actually even worse than it was before.
it is currently killable by exploiting with dps classes or donating for a full char or having been lucky already been able to get ~580
the seismics come before the puddles can get soaked and the explode. and the orb amount is far from accurate.
  Topic: [EN] Fury Warrior Guide 5.4.8
Bhuddzecks

Replies: 13
Views: 61216

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-05-2017, 13:48:56   Subject: [EN] Fury Warrior Guide 5.4.8
I disagree wholeheartedly with the point at which you should transition from str based statweights to crit based statweights, a simple number change in the ilvl does not magically make that stat better, you need one specific item for that to happen.

Page 1 of 8 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next