User
Pass
2FA

Genesis Realm Can Be Great Again!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1461
favass

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2019 21:09)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-05-2018, 11:22:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello To Everyone..
i am here again,i take a better look on the server lately and i have some suggestions
there are plenty that i thought you can choose if you dont want all of them..

a) Change the starting npc's with 522 tot gear (and i am saying that cause the pvp on the
server is actually dead and everyone comes for pve and also the pvp trinkets are useless..
the real point is that even timeless trinkets with coins 535(551) ilvl still sucks compared to tot

b) Change the Quest(https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=999178&&name=raid-finder-bag-mage) i am linking mage quest..this goes for all classes
to 5 dungeons and 5 scenarios and make it repeatable not every week and also change it
into SoO lfr items 528.. this is just to help people get soo lfr gear cause looking for raid need 25people
online that you can barely find...

c) Enable crossfaction guilds... ( if it possible..)

d) i am not gonna speak about the increase of sigils/secrets/titans rate cause even if you
make it 100% if a person cant kill the boss he cant take the drop...

e) decrease the 25man difficulty of all raids... tot / soo, normal/heroic (put a debuff of the boss)
20% less HP and 20% less damage will give the opportinuty to even kill it with 20people...
this will help the server a lot...

f) We need at least one gamemaster online... cause there are problems all time that only
a gamemaster is able to fix... so maybe take some gm's for mop realm... ( there are plenty
of people that will offer they time to help the server..)

g) Change ordos drop to official 553 ilvl items... with the current ordos 3-4 geared people
can carry others into that... and now at this point we can 20man ordos as well...
so we help people to get gear... but 553 would be a boost...

h) also there is a hell lot ammount of people having like 15 sigils of wisdom and 9 of power
if we can have a solution for that would be great...

i dont know how you advertise your server.. but i see hell lot of people every day
logging making a char insta 90 full 496 pvp ilvl... and then they cant do anything...

I am here to give you my advice and as you can already ask many people.. i try to help as much as i can
also i see many others willing to help but we really cant... one full gear character cannot carry 9 low
so please give the chanche to people to enjoy the end game content by providing middle raid gear (tot)
in any situation they will need to go to all the raids cause of the legendary quest line...
so they dont lose any gaming experiance...

a , b , e , g
in my opinion is what is gonna bring more people... cause what i have see is that people
are joining every day but they cant really have a taste of the server when they cant even go to a starting raid

i would like to see all of them.. but if not at least some of them will greatly increase the server
and will give to everyone an other reason to stay and play...
We like Freakz, We Love Mist Of Pandaria Expansion, Dont Let It Die!!

Thanks

0 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-04-2020 07:37)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 29-05-2018, 13:50:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

favass wrote:
Hello To Everyone..
i am here again,i take a better look on the server lately and i have some suggestions
there are plenty that i thought you can choose if you dont want all of them..

a) Change the starting npc's with 522 tot gear (and i am saying that cause the pvp on the
server is actually dead and everyone comes for pve and also the pvp trinkets are useless..
the real point is that even timeless trinkets with coins 535(551) ilvl still sucks compared to tot

b) Change the Quest(https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=999178&&name=raid-finder-bag-mage) i am linking mage quest..this goes for all classes
to 5 dungeons and 5 scenarios and make it repeatable not every week and also change it
into SoO lfr items 528.. this is just to help people get soo lfr gear cause looking for raid need 25people
online that you can barely find...

c) Enable crossfaction guilds... ( if it possible..)

d) i am not gonna speak about the increase of sigils/secrets/titans rate cause even if you
make it 100% if a person cant kill the boss he cant take the drop...

e) decrease the 25man difficulty of all raids... tot / soo, normal/heroic (put a debuff of the boss)
20% less HP and 20% less damage will give the opportinuty to even kill it with 20people...
this will help the server a lot...

f) We need at least one gamemaster online... cause there are problems all time that only
a gamemaster is able to fix... so maybe take some gm's for mop realm... ( there are plenty
of people that will offer they time to help the server..)

g) Change ordos drop to official 553 ilvl items... with the current ordos 3-4 geared people
can carry others into that... and now at this point we can 20man ordos as well...
so we help people to get gear... but 553 would be a boost...

h) also there is a hell lot ammount of people having like 15 sigils of wisdom and 9 of power
if we can have a solution for that would be great...

i dont know how you advertise your server.. but i see hell lot of people every day
logging making a char insta 90 full 496 pvp ilvl... and then they cant do anything...

I am here to give you my advice and as you can already ask many people.. i try to help as much as i can
also i see many others willing to help but we really cant... one full gear character cannot carry 9 low
so please give the chanche to people to enjoy the end game content by providing middle raid gear (tot)
in any situation they will need to go to all the raids cause of the legendary quest line...
so they dont lose any gaming experiance...

a , b , e , g
in my opinion is what is gonna bring more people... cause what i have see is that people
are joining every day but they cant really have a taste of the server when they cant even go to a starting raid

i would like to see all of them.. but if not at least some of them will greatly increase the server
and will give to everyone an other reason to stay and play...
We like Freakz, We Love Mist Of Pandaria Expansion, Dont Let It Die!!

Thanks

or they could try to change the patch to wotlk / cataclyms because mop is a dead patch

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 29-05-2018, 16:35:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm still daily on MoP -

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

favass

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2019 21:09)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-05-2018, 18:17:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@tadashi
Yeah and thats wonderful
Lets just see if the head gm can make any different on the mop realm.. And increase the server

0 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 30-05-2018, 18:43:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bakuryuha wrote:

or they could try to change the patch to wotlk / cataclyms because mop is a dead patch

It may be for Freakz but there is actually one server that shines currently, dont take me wrong freakz was in regards of scripts and fixes great but even they could learn a thing or two from the other project when it comes to mop.

I can just tell you one thing none of the changes will bring back a big amount of people because those that wanted to keep on playing have already found a new home. (well obviously except those still hanging around here)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 16:42:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x