User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Paladin Artifact Weapon - The Search of the Highlord

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message500
derekoccland

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 23:32)

Post Posted: 06-06-2019, 19:19:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm trying to get my artifact weapon with the quest (paladin) but the quest is buggy. That is when I get to the broken island with the mount, I should go up a battle horn that really doesn't give me, I attach below the video that shows the quest, without which I can't go on ... Honestly bring a paladin to 110 for then not being able to do such an important quest honestly turns me around a lot ..

Does anyone know how I can solve? Or I first throw this character away.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lOvDxtwlMAY&t=533:

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-06-2019, 18:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello derekoccland,

Pull the demons by running into them, then run back to your friendly NPCs - this will cause them to attack and Stage 1 of the scenario completes.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
2 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 09-06-2019, 11:46:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

derekoccland wrote:
I'm trying to get my artifact weapon with the quest (paladin) but the quest is buggy. That is when I get to the broken island with the mount, I should go up a battle horn that really doesn't give me, I attach below the video that shows the quest, without which I can't go on ... Honestly bring a paladin to 110 for then not being able to do such an important quest honestly turns me around a lot ..

Does anyone know how I can solve? Or I first throw this character away.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lOvDxtwlMAY&t=533:

Sarah wrote:
Hello derekoccland,

Pull the demons by running into them, then run back to your friendly NPCs - this will cause them to attack and Stage 1 of the scenario completes.

Best regards
Sarah

I will assume this has been sorted out.

However you're supposed to have an extra button which renders your Friendly NPCs to battle.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 13 October 2019 04:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 15:05:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x