Search found 1518 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Nooby questions
Sarah

Replies: 2
Views: 32

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 29-10-2020, 13:08:19   Subject: Nooby questions
Hello wildheals,
1) The legendary versions are not transmoggable. Only the epic version is. The source for that (Timewalking: Black Temple) is not implemented, so currently the only way to receive it ...
  Topic: Daed
Sarah

Replies: 1
Views: 23

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 27-10-2020, 18:25:23   Subject: Daed
Hello,
Use the website unstuck feature to be revived:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/unstuck.php
Best regards
Sarah
  Topic: Can't Delete Characters In My Acc
Sarah

Replies: 4
Views: 61

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 27-10-2020, 15:22:47   Subject: Can't Delete Characters In My Acc
Hello Dark Shadow,
First of all, calm down. Lerona was trying to help you, no need to be disrespectful towards her, nor to bash the server for a simple issue.
I've moved your issue to the correct se ...
  Topic: How to determine the cause of an Error #132 crash through the crashlog file
Sarah

Replies: 0
Views: 60

PostForum: General   Posted: 27-10-2020, 11:56:14   Subject: How to determine the cause of an Error #132 crash through the crashlog file
Hello dear reader,
Below I will explain how to determine which application / file is the reason that your WoW client is crashing with an "Error #132" message, usually looking like this:
ht ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
Sarah

Replies: 4
Views: 65

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-10-2020, 11:03:51   Subject: [REJECTED] Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
Hello Pannkakan,
The issue is occuring because the launcher fails to communicate with the server properly. This can have multiple, common causes:
1) You are not running the game through the launcher ...
  Topic: I can't open the launcher
Sarah

Views: 59

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 25-10-2020, 17:05:13   Subject: I can't open the launcher
Hello Lompe343,
Unfortunately there is no solution other than upgrading to Windows 10.
Visual C++ 2015 as well as a relatively new version of .NET Framework (which also is not supported by Windows 8 ...
  Topic: Launcher won't start up.
Sarah

Views: 61

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 25-10-2020, 17:03:29   Subject: Launcher won't start up.
Hello noortje349,
Try the following:
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- If you're using a custom DNS service, try removing it.
- You can do this by ...
  Topic: Incorrect HP regen from food [Video included]
Sarah

Views: 24

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-10-2020, 12:27:41   Subject: Incorrect HP regen from food [Video included]
Hello uchansu,
It's for low levels only, it works properly with Legion food so it won't be an issue after you're done levelling.
Regardless, confirmed as it's indeed a problem on low levels.
  Topic: Stuck in lost island
Sarah

Views: 35

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 25-10-2020, 00:52:00   Subject: Stuck in lost island
Hello TinchoBlack,
Please open a GM ticket ingame and ask for the character to be teleported out of there.
Best regards
Sarah
  Topic: Not using our Launcher?!
Sarah

Views: 50

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 24-10-2020, 12:51:29   Subject: Not using our Launcher?!
Hello Yt1112,
Open your Task Manager and close all processes related to World of Warcraft and Freakz Launchers, then restart your computer.
If you're using Windows 10, check your Firewall settings, ...
  Topic: error conection
Sarah

Views: 25

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-10-2020, 22:40:05   Subject: error conection
Hello jevilg,
Please show a screenshot of the error message you're getting.
Best regards
Sarah
  Topic: [Broken Shore] Defending Broken Isles
Sarah

Views: 46

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 22-10-2020, 11:50:32   Subject: [Broken Shore] Defending Broken Isles
Hello DatGuyArtorias,
"Cathedral of Eternal Night: Altar of the Aegis" IS in fact required in order to get the quest.
Best regards
Sarah
  Topic: [REJECTED] i cant see anyone
Sarah

Replies: 3
Views: 54

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-10-2020, 10:03:55   Subject: [REJECTED] i cant see anyone
You're welcome, have a nice day!
  Topic: [REJECTED] i cant see anyone
Sarah

Replies: 3
Views: 54

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-10-2020, 18:05:57   Subject: [REJECTED] i cant see anyone
Hello kaion,
Using the website unstuck tool will resolve this phasing-related issue.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/unstuck.php
Best regards
Sarah
  Topic: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
Sarah

Replies: 27
Views: 977

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 21-10-2020, 15:55:13   Subject: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
[quote ascuns]
I have not deleted ANY post by you in this or any other topic (yes, I have read them all - in the correct chronological order - yesterday) regarding this issue, please stop making up things to stir up drama.
Deleted posts are still visible to staff members wit ...

Page 1 of 102 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102  Next