User
Pass
2FA

[Paladin][Protection] Avenger's Shield

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1228
Ashbringing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2018 14:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 23-08-2016, 18:10:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=31935 (wowhead link)
Bug description: Here we go again , Nexflame said that he'll look into this massive bug ( in my opinion ) , i'll say it again , Avenger's Shield curently does no damange / threat / use the Grand Crusader proc against the following bosses : Megaera ; Ji-Kun ; Primordius ; Twin Consorts ; Lei shen ; Immerseus ; Immerseus puddles that spawn during the 2nd phase ; The Fallen Protectors ; Norushen ( Amalgam of Corruption ) ; Sha of Pride . Now , these are just the main bosses this ability doesn't work on , it also doesn't work on a couple of Terrace of Endless Spring enemies and i belive some Heart of Fear enemies aswell , specifically the mobs during the Sha of Fear encounter in ToES , but those were the major ones . The reason why does don't work is because the ability effect is basically turned off because the ability '' silences some boss abilityes '' and apparently Rageless couldn't think of a solution for this problem at the time , which is ok , and it would still be ok if this wouldn't be a problem that has been persisting for around 7 goddamn months , 7 !! A main class ability hasn't been usable in 80% of the times for 7 freaking months , maybe now you can find a work-around such as removing it's damn silence effect and let the ability do the rest of the work
Proof: I had tons and tons of pictures with the mobs being immune to the spell in my old pc but since i changed it i no longer have them , so just go into SoO and use it on any boss / boss add in the first wing or in ToT on bosses such as megera ji kun etc ( listed them above ) . Please solve this issue it's hurting the class so much it's like a retribution paladin's Templar Verdict wouldn't work immagine how that class would feel.

The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!
3 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 24-08-2016, 03:38:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Even though it's set for the pve encounters this is a major issue for the prot paladins.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by madau, 24 August 2016 01:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 03:23:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x