User
Pass
2FA

[Paladin][Protection] [Blessed Stalwart] doesn't work correct + T19 bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message388
Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 22-12-2018, 21:12:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=238133&&name=blessed-stalwart

The dmg reduce effect of SotR doesn't correctly add up in every situation with this trait.
For example if you have an already existing SotR active and use Judg > SotR again the active debuff remains without the increased 8%.
In reality it should give you an internal timed 8% increased SotR for 4.5sec.

Maybe another example:
t0 > Use SotR 3x + Consecration : SotR has 10sec 65%
t1 > Use judgment and get 8% SotR buff
t2 > SotR has 5sec remaining with 65% dmg reduce
t2 > Use SotR again, consume blessed stalwart buff and increase SotR to 9 sec but damage reduce stays 65% instead going up to 71% for the next 4.5sec

This is not high priority but some people will notice and complain about this not always adding up correctly.

UPDATE:
2 more bugs:
-When you move out of consecration and back in it does not correctly calculate back the t19 boni (i lose 1% for some reason).
-When you use SotR first and Consecration after it, the t19 boni is not added to the shield at all.

1 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 03-03-2019, 12:22:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Visbloodhoof wrote:
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=211553&&name=item-paladin-t19-protection-2p-bonus

Bug description: The t19 prot 2p bonus that Consecration increases the effect of Shield of the Righteous and Light of the Protector by an additional XX% is not reapplied after its first application from Consecration for the next Shield of the Righteous. Overlapping Consecration does not reapply the set bonus either. Only the action of casting the first Consecration while the Shield of the Righteous buff is active procs the t19 prot 2p bonus. Should standing inside the Consecration area of effect be counted to trigger the t19 prot 2p bonus or is only from the casting of the initial Consecration count to trigger? Please help to address this concern as its an in depth detail that is quite complicated to express without knowing the way the buff proc system is meant to be. Thanks for taking the time to look over my long winded explanation of my views on this particular bug report.

Proof: Testing on my paladin showed no changed in the value of Shield of the Righteous on the second cast after the first buff proc from t19 prot 2p bonus inside of the activating Consecration. T19 prot 2p bonus only working on: Initial cast of Consecration, not on casting Consecration again inside of the area of effect of the first Consecration. It is quite difficult to explain in writing but I believe a member of the freakz team can pass this information along to the proper avenues so the issue in concern can be addressed appropriately.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Elvenking, 27 December 2018 15:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 08:48:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x