User
Pass
2FA

Please help me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message310
Tippmodell

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-12-2018 08:40)

Post Posted: 30-11-2018, 21:06:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have 2 characters named Tippmodell(hunter) and Salarus(Shaman),i deleted my Shaman at level 105 because i accidentally asked for the wrong gear after migration without touching or doing anything(except setting add-ons).So i decided to re transfer my Shaman but it said that you already have two characters.So i decided to make a new wowfreakz account with a new email and deleted both my characters,but the system said that seem like you already played.
And now i am requesting a character restoration to restore my Tippmodell(hunter) and is now in progress but i really wanted my shaman to be restored because i planned it to be my main character.
So,if there is any possible way to restore my Shaman.i will do anything
I really need my Salarus(Shaman)
Please help me

0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-11-2018, 21:08:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, Tippmodell,

You're only able to recover max level(110) characters.
Unfortunately, your level 105 Shaman cannot be recovered.

Sorry.

Best regards,

Irediel.

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 19:59:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x