User
Pass
2FA

Positive feedback and suggestions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message692
talosbane

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-04-2019 15:09)

Post Posted: 06-05-2017, 18:32:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, you are among the few (if not the only ones) to manage a World of Warcraft server only PVE and it's something that I personally appreciate.
I would be happy if in the future you would consider the idea of ​​proposing other versions (TBC, Cataclysm, Wrath of the lich king) always with this style of management.
The only criticism I can make you is that you should further lower the ratio of experience (although set to 1X is not offylike anyway) and if you are not interested in other versions (currently you have Pandaria and Legion) would be fantastic if you fix better all the initial quests, dungeons, combat mode (which is often bugged) to the endgame.
I hope you can consider my request.

Good work and apologize for my bad english -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-05-2017, 18:09:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We aren't planning older expansions currently, however that doesn't mean we won't change our mind in the near future.
As for older content, we know we still have lot of work to do there, BUT current content is highest priority. We will fix older content once we get the chance to.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 03:11:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x