User
Pass
2FA

Pre-Wod models/textures for Legion server.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message633
Haylash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-10-2017 09:58)

Post Posted: 18-09-2017, 02:12:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anyone have got such thing? I mean I cant play on ur Legion server cuz of low fps (shitting on my old notebook, new one will appear just in 2 months). So for now, I can play only BC-MoP servers. But I would like to test Legion and check changes before I will go on retail server. And one more question - Is this bannable here?
0 0

dieselboyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2023 11:56)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 24-09-2017, 13:17:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all - I don't think anyone would think of a downgrade for the textures in legion. Not because it's not needed, but think about that for the world of tanks, after like... 5-6 years there was a thing called "texture compress" for wot only. Again, after YEARS. Good.

You want to test legion before going to buy it and play on Blizzard... You do realise that Freakz server is 7,1 and retail is 7.3, right? (or 7.2.5 not sure, don't judge me, I don't spend money on games).

"Bannable" ? Of course it is, if you find a way to use cheats or if don't respect the rules of the server (you know.. Like any other server)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 08:38:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x