User
Pass
2FA

Problem with competing Broken Isels reputation farming.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message509
burazjo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-02-2019 15:14)

Post Posted: 13-01-2019, 06:03:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, I am relativly new at playing world of warcraft.
I have one big problem with my main character on the legion realm.

When I was leveling my character on lvl 100 I taake the quest from the scouting map in class hole and i did quests until i becom lvl 102 and than i go to the other zones on Broken Isels, without knowing anything about reputation . Now i have problem i cant end my reputation quest for overing the Broken Isels and going on a world quests, bcs I cant play aszuna storyline again i didint end it when i haave to end it bcs i dont know that i have to do more quests so now i dont have any quests on aszuna and I am stucked at 1880 reputation on natural i have to get it to 3k rep to end the aszuna. I cant start quests for doing chapters in aszuna too this is storyline that i canceled on lvl 102 so how can i earn reputation when i dont have quests and i dont even have scouting map now bcs i did all zones. I tried everything, and I hope that somebody knows how to help me. Pleas replay on this if u have any ideas.

How can i complete the azuna storyline without scouting ma in my class hall??

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:07:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x