User
Pass
2FA

Problema cu world phasing/ queue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message190
csmins

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2020 13:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-04-2020, 14:22:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:??

Bug description: So first of all, i keep getting queued to 2 battlegrounds at the same time/ especially when brawl is ON, quieing to random bg will auto queue myself to brawl too/ the issue lies in joining 2 battlegrounds at the same time, my character is joining 2 different battleground instances at the same time.

1:When this happens Battleground score/team/objectives/orbs keep phasing in and out between the 2 groups.
2:Sometimes i get 2x rewards at the end
3:I keep getting random lagg/freeze and disconnects/ and rubberbanding when this happens
4: When this happens after some time all the players dissapear and i cant see anyone, altough they can be seen near minimap
5: I currently have no ideea what happens to the second char, or if there are 2 versions of myself
6: My friends reported weird versions of myself in 2 places at once in battleground

i tried cache clearing, resetting router ( somehow its now stuck on ipv6, for some weird reason the wow client connects to the servers using ipv6, then randomly drops to ipv4) deleting WDB, and blizzard folders in %AppData,

TO be honest i cant even begin to wrap my head around what is actually happening since im not a developer and i dont understand the mechanics behind the game

Proof:

0 0

Shade

[Snake]

(since 19-11-2022 22:34)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 01:01:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We know about phasing issues and are working on it at the moment.

Try unstucking your character on site, that should fix it.

Regards,
Shade.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shade, 18 April 2020 23:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:06:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x