User
Pass
2FA

[PvE] Halls of Valor - Fenryr

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message539
ilivanfil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2022 16:01)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 07-07-2018, 22:17:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=99868/fenryr
Bug description: Wron spell timer.
Claw Frenzy + Ravenous Leap simultaneously.
abilities should alternate with a delay.

Claw Frenzy
Incorrect work.
Damage not split between all enemies within 12 yards.

Incorrect damage in key (17) Base damage(M0): 1.6M
+243% MOD +20%
damage(blizz): 6.52M
Damage on freakz: 11M

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 09-07-2018, 12:53:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm that fenryr is pretty frustrating if you don't know the freakz features here.
I already reported all this in the dungeon topic:
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Legion-Dungeons-t466706-225.html page 16
Elvenking wrote:
Hello, there are some bugs on Fenryr in halls of valor, which makes this boss incredibly hard and frustrating on high key progress.

All proof from retail can be found in this guide http://www.wowhead.com/halls-of-valor-dungeon-strategy-guide

-Claw Frenzy should be cast all 20 sec not all 10 sec
proof freakz
Spoiler:

retail: look guide it says all 20 sec

-During Scent of Blood the boss stacks his physical dmg to 200% for like 15 sec on freakz, without hitting anything.
He should only stack on successfull melee hits.
Look here at 29:45

The boss casts scent of blood and the hunter uses turtle so he gets no stack of dmg increase at all.

-During Ravenous Leap the boss still casts claw frenzy which 1 shots people.
The boss should only jump and use no other ability until he finished, watch the video from above as proof.

Spell links:
Scent of Blood (wowhead link)
Ravenous Leap (wowhead link)
Claw Frenzy (wowhead link)

The damage does split correctly, I usually heal him by telling the grp to stack all the time. This works until about lvl 22 keys, then it simply 1 shots the whole grp.
Normally you should be able to still stack on that keys, but the boss stacks 200% more dmg from scent of blood and that results in one shotting claw frenzy.

0 0

ronit16

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2020 14:20)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 30-07-2018, 19:04:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm this.
This happened to me on a 21+ tyrannical
Since the jump forces players to move away and the claw makes them to do the opposite, when these two things happen simultaneously the claw just 1 shots the tank when the players move away.
luckily on the second attempt i had my healer go bearform with prydaz to stack with me in order to mitigate some of that damage.
End result, I was able to survive atleast 2 of the claws in the 2nd phase of the fight if i cycled my defensives correctly. But anything above that would just straight out kill me because of the stacking debuff.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 01:02:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x