User
Pass
2FA

[PvP Area]
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3038
cincila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2015 17:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-07-2013, 09:36:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The zone with such wendors/portals/buffs/chests and etc would be more like fun server.. And yeah this type scares ppl older than 12 years old.. Lawl
0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 23-07-2013, 09:50:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont like the idea.
0 0

Shpace

[742617000027]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 417

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-07-2013, 12:01:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is not a funserver
0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 23-07-2013, 14:35:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cincila wrote:
making such area is not what staff would like.. Because it would be custom.. You ask why custom? Cuz everything isnt spawned normally in blizz its custom.server staff doesnt aprove such things so yes ur right when said that admins wont even consider your idea.when I read yor idea you stated "like wintergrasp".. So in my opinion staff should work on wintergrasp or tol barad. Fixing theese 2 open pvp zones would be more then enough.. It would be once per hour or smth..thats the only solution similar to your ideas that wouldnt be custom..but I guessing that now 2 bgs came to open so further pvp fixes wont come out soon

One worthy comment - Yeah i think that's probably the only solution to revive the PvP a bit.But it's just obvious that Tol Barad will not be fixed SOON,not sure how many years passed since freakz is cataclysm and still Tol Barad and Wintergrasp doesn't work.I remember that Wintergrasp worked back in Wrath of the Lich King but after the release of Cataclysm things changed.Same with ICC...In WOTLK it was almost fully scripted (Gunship wasn't working),but now only first bosses work.I think if the devs focus at such things like arenas (Dalaran Arena / Ring of Valor ) also Battlegrounds (Isle of Conquest,Strand of the Ancients,Alterac Valley) also Wintergrasp and Tol Barad but both are some kind of Open PvP Areas but anyways they're similar to battlegrounds,there will be some revival of PvP in this realm imo.Just after i came back to freakz ,Yor sahj was back then few days ago scripted,and im not sure who posted on the first page,but the message was some kind of "Since now we will focus mostly on PvP so be sure to report anything you find wrong" yeah i agree there were many fixes after this announcement but like 1-2 weeks later the Fixed/Closed bugs section filled again with Duplicate and Rejected topics....Since then i see only quest fixes and maybe some minor class fixes,but such things like some spell's visual animation...It's just stupid to not be fixed in 6 months srsly,im still waiting for Dispel Magic's visual animation.Well i think it's just obvious that everyone's opinion is that my idea is custom including all custom stuff made over the years - so i think there is no more spam needed like "its custom etc".

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 18:02:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x