User
Pass
2FA

[Quest] [Dustwallow Marsh] Raze Direhorn Post!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message253
whitetusks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2021 01:42)

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 04:52:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Raze Direhorn Post!
Wowhead link: Raze Direhorn Post!
Character name: Tabetha's Torch, North Tent, Northeast Tent, East Tent
Bug description: You can't burn the tents down with Tabethe's Torch, the error "Requires Grimtotem Tent" will pop up, but you can still complete the quest by outright killing the tents. This is a minor problem, but sometimes you won't be able to target the tents since they are floating through the wall and out of line of sight. I think this will cause some trouble for melee classes. Other than that the quest can still be complete!
Proof: Image
P/S: I'm happy to say that so far most quests in Dustwallow Marsh in the Alliance side are working perfectly. I might get the achievement for it! Thank you all for working your best!

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 05:02:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Killing the triggers is the only way to complete the quest, however the triggers can get stuck in the wall causing line of sight.

Also thanks a lot, hope you manage to get the achievement, if not feel free to report whatever issue you find on your way. Good luck -

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 31 December 2020 03:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 10:07:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x