User
Pass
2FA

Quest Progression - BFA

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message622
xraptorx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 18:07)

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 16:24:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi all,

I am stuck and need some guidance / support.

It seems I am not able to get any new quests and not sure where I am at with the BFA main quest line.
The King of Dazar'alor is not longer in his throne room. I did many of the quests that he started me on. I did the ones at Temple of the Prophet, Zuldazar. Nesingwary Trek and Warbeast Kraal. Those NPCs are green. There are no more quest givers here.

The other places in Dazar'alor are full of yellow NPCs but they do not give me quests either.

I was mainly focused on the Horde War Campaign and finished The Finale (https://www.wowhead.com/horde-war-campaign#finale-the-strike-on-boralus). I turned the quest in to Lady Sylvanas Windrunning in Orgimar and now have only Uniting Zandalar to complete as an available quest. However to do Uniting Zaldalar, I would like to do it via Quests across Zandalar but there are none available.

Any idea where I start or what I should do for some quests now?

[/b]

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 16:40:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did you get the achievement for completing the main quest lines in Zuldazar? If no, which are you missing?
0 0

xraptorx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 16:51:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Emilia37 wrote:
Did you get the achievement for completing the main quest lines in Zuldazar? If no, which are you missing?

For Achievements under Quests > BFA, I have completed Ready for War.

Nothing else hase been completed.

The Throne of Zuldazar: Among the People, March of the Loa and Web of lies is not done.

The rest of the quest achievements are not done.

What do you suggest as I do not see any quest givers anywere.

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 17:01:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, you have fully completed the War Campaign (for now, since the rest has yet to be added because of the Phases.)

I would suggest clearing your cache and if that doesn't work, use the Unstuck feature on the website here > https://www.wow-freakz.com/unstuck.php

Now, I have no idea where you are with all of the quests, so I suggest you check which quests you have done.
For this, you use the following command in chat:
/run local questID = 00000; isComplete=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID); if (isComplete == true) then print("Quest" , questID, "is completed. ") else print("Quest" , questID, "is NOT completed. Check again") end;
The first numbers you'll see, the 00000, must be replaced by the quest ID.

Example: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47518&&name=raal
This quest, is early on in the Web of Lies quest line (which you mentioned you hadn't completed.)
So, you'd put in chat, in-game, the following command:
/run local questID = 47518; isComplete=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID); if (isComplete == true) then print("Quest" , questID, "is completed. ") else print("Quest" , questID, "is NOT completed. Check again") end;

The Quest ID can be found in the link to the quest, 47518 in this case. So, all you would have to do, is copy the command in the line above this one and paste it in chat. It will tell you if it has been completed or not in chat. Try doing this for other quests in the questline too if you have done them to find out where you left off.

0 0

deadlyflorish

[The shape]

(since 15-04-2022 06:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 17:41:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.

Here's a guide that might help you:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zuldazar_storyline

0 0

xraptorx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 20:07:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you deadlyflorish and Emilia37.

this helped!!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 05 January 2021 18:02

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 18:56:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x