User
Pass
2FA

Question about Legion and BFA

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message380
ruinnaro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2021 20:21)

Post Posted: 21-02-2021, 10:16:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was away for many months. I have just returned to see that the server changed to BFA. Its all nice and good, but since I want to play around with Legion, and I am not interested in BFA, will there be an option for people like me? Like a Legion realm or something along those lines?
I am just interested in Legion, so please PM me if you can give me some info on what to do.

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-02-2021, 10:40:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Ruinnaro.

There will not be a dedicated Legion realm anymore. Our primary focus right now is making the Battle for Azeroth experience as enjoyable as possible, with Pre-BFA content functional as much as possible within due time. You are still free to explore Legion content and if you stumble upon any bugs, feel free to report them in the proper sub-section following the link below.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Bug-Report-f5549.html

All the best,
Zlu

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 06 June 2021 00:45

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:48:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x