User
Pass
2FA

Question about MoP end game content considering Legion realm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message1017
monojmpr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2017 02:03)

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 00:22:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Well, considering the fact that the new Legion realm is up, I'm wondering what are the projects considering MoP end game contents.

Will Freakz continue working on SOO? Will it be done?
Or it won't be done and Freakz will start working solely on Legion realm?

Just asking because it woudl be meaningless to keep spending time and money on MoP server, In that case I would stop playing and wait for Legion migrations to open up.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 00:26:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Q: What percent of the Dev team will continue to work on the Mist of Pandaria server, and will there be fixes often?
A: There won't be so many fixes like until now, but we will have some devs specially assigned to MoP only, so progress will still be made

Q: Garrosh will be scripted? when?
A: Unfortunately MoP development is going worse than expected, some of our MoP devs are a bit busy IRL and can't script fast like he did before, we are in the process of reorganizing MoP dev work. As you may have seen no PvE boss in a while.

btw, some players are suggesting to convert the mop realm into a i90 pvp realm...

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fresh-start-for-Mist-of-Pandaria-t472942.html

1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 08:03:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dont worry about mop we know the progress has been slow recently, But i'm glad to say that the last few bosses of siege are being worked on at the moment.

0 0

monojmpr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2017 02:03)

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 08:43:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

LethalFactorLK wrote:
Dont worry about mop we know the progress has been slow recently, But i'm glad to say that the last few bosses of siege are being worked on at the moment.

Glad to hear that MoP hasn't been abandoned, we all know things take some time, but as long as it's worked on then great.

Thanks for your promptly response.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 13:43:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x