User
Pass
2FA

RATED BG [All about it, please read]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message369
vergelli

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2020 04:58)

Post Posted: 27-01-2019, 04:28:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i made this post in order to get information and to send a message to all of the players (like me) who really like pvp, bg, arena, and so on.

First of all, i wanted to ask, if i can get information about Rated Events, like 2 v 2, 3 v 3, and of course, 10 v 10.

Why? well because i wanna know whats the state of PVP on Freakz, i wanna know what can be done, and what i can not.
I was searching for players to test 10 v 10 Rated BG, but no one seems to pay attention to it. Is it scripted? working fine? Anybody tested it? Don't know.

If the answer is yes, I would like to set up a discord server or a group, guild, anything, to do Rated PvP, OR, if there already is a group that does this things i would like to participate. I am more interested on 10 v 10 stuff than arena but that's okay.
I was reading that PvP on this server was a bit abandoned, well, i know Legion has a strong PVE community that deserve all the attention but, i would like to know if PvP community is doomed to just do Random Bg and a few Arenas. Maybe, if they know that Rated BG is working we could get their interest on this too.

Greetings from Argentina to all whos reading this humble post.

AND PLease ADMINS Answer. Thank you for your work and attention.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 15:27:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x