User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Auction house tax v2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message609
Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 17-02-2019, 05:22:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Auction house cut
Bug description: As someone already reported here, the auction house tax is 15% for all auction houses in the game on this server. This is wrong.

The player's faction (horde or alliance) auction house should tax 5% of the sale, while neutral auctions where both horde and alliance can sell stuff and see eachother's auctions (like booty bay auction or tanaris one for instance) should tax 15%. It has been this way since vanilla all the way to legion and even bfa.

The only change to hit BFA was the deposit sum for stackable items because everybody was using the TSM 3rd party application to manage AH sniping and sales (which also did automatic searches that further lagged the AH) and everyone was auctioning stackable reagents for crafting and such by the piece instead of stacks, which made the auction house lag like crazy it was almost unusable (i was there, lived it during BFA) and so blizzard, in an attempt to band-aid fix the problem, made a change to the deposit gold for stackable reagents, the smaller the stack the higher the deposit, Just to shrink down the amount of pages and search queries.

So, unless all the auction houses on this server are considered neutral (which i highly doubt, but even if it were the case it would still be wrong) then this report is very much valid and i would appreciate if the staff did a little research before rejecting reports on the fly @SourLemon.

Proof: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&&topic=65217

simply scrolling through those comments will show the 5% tax has remained unchanged since as early as patch 3.0.3 all the way to legion 7.2.5, its also the same in bfa, 5% for faction auction houses, 15% for neutral ones.

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 17-02-2019, 08:38:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Horde and alliance AH's are neutral, so the 15% cut

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 17 February 2019 06:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 00:34:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x