User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Cauterize don't proc sometimes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message168
Zerobloom

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 19:04)

Post Posted: 19-11-2021, 17:49:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=87023&name=cauterize
Character name: Cumblaster
Bug description: Cauterize don't proc
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/8WBktWH

Cauterize should proc when you are around to die, and that supose to safe you if you use ice block, but as we can see at first image, that was in an arena skirmish, where I wait to use ice block but cauterize didn't proc. This usually happen in random bg or something like that, to proof it, at 2nd image we can see healing done in details, when cauterize proc, its appears on details like healing, but in the first case we can't see it.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 21-11-2021, 13:55:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is an issue with trinity core, won't get resolved it is always present on private servers ( maybe will work in shadowlands), but same thing happened during Legion on retail with paladin so due to this it isn't really possible to fix it.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 21 November 2021 11:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:14:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x