User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Christmax box gift unlootable.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message876
metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-12-2018, 10:53:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Felerast
Item Name & ID: Reins of the Crimson Water Strider 87791
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/genesis/felerast
Details: (optional) I had this item on MY ACCOUNT on a character i keep items on, named "Cableguy" and i asked on a ticket if i could recive it on my main character on that acount, named "Felerast" because on Felerast i just reached exalted with Anglers. They said No. Now the christmas gift was activated on MOP and sadly its the exactly same box used last year's christmas, not even changed the box.. so most of us couldn't even click-loot it. So normally i should be able to loot it ONCE -> me taking the mount myself, but because not even the BOX was changed, i can't so i am asking please to give it to me by hand because yeah.. it should be lootable as a christmas gift..

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 06:44:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cannot help with this,sorry

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 December 2018 04:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 02:29:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x