User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Class Hall quest bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message274
Ochaa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2020 17:12)

Post Posted: 12-05-2020, 12:59:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: I'm opening another topic because I have 2 characters bugged. You guys refused to help me saying I have to bring more proof in order to fix this. I dont really understand why you deemed proof was a necessary thing, because there is absolutely no way in which I would ve benefited from a lie like this. In any case, I have wasted some time to bring up proof for both of my characters( Ochaa and NaikBeleaua ). I can't even think of these not being more than enough. Needing more, would just result into me thinking you guys are either lazy or just don't like me at all - . Anyway, the problem is like this:

-For Ochaa: I came back to WoW Freakz after a long break, and wanting to complete my class hall quests in order to get the class mount, I realized I don't have any quests on. (There was one which I had to abandon... I talked about it on a recent post).I tried to delete the cache folder, abandon all quests and use "Unstuck" from the website. Still nothing. After that, I used "/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(x))" to find out which one of the quests was the last one I finished. As you can see in the screenshots, the last quests completed by me is The Gjallarhorn chain. The next one is incomplete( The Trial of Rage ). In the bellow proof, you will see everything there is to see: Odyn questless, no quest sign on map/mini-map - nothing.

-For NaikaBeleaua: After reaching Stage 6 in the artifact Scenario, I am to be defeating a boss/mini-boss called High Inquisitor(and his eyes). The problem is, all of those guys are untargettable. Meaning I cannot kill anyone there. I tried, as you can see in the all-mighty proof, to use the skill called " Barage " . That should've at least alerted some of the targets in the nearby area. Sadly, it didn't do anything.

Proof: As promised, here it is https://imgur.com/a/KwSd39X .

Side note: Please try to help me out. Even though I felt like this proof-thing was totally and utterly unnecessary, I did it anyway. Have a little heart and help me out here. And stop instantly closing the topic...just try....

Last edited by Ochaa on 12-05-2020, 13:01:57; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Yoanka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-08-2020 11:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-05-2020, 14:19:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The sidebar says the hunter scenario is in stage 1: kill patrols. When you relog or dc, artifact scenarios get reset and you should hearth/unstuck and start it all over again (you can retake the artifact scenario quest too to be safe, but it shouldn't be necessary). It might not be what caused your original problem, but it's definitely caused another problem now. Try this solution and see if it works.

For the warrior, you need to complete Breaching the Tomb to obtain your mount - see the top comment here https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46208. You have that achievement in your watch, so I assume it's not yet complete.

That's why proof is needed in these posts - so people can see where your exact problem comes from and find ways to help you. It's not about GMs being rude, this is a complicated game where lots of stuff can go wrong to cause similar issues. It's not always a game-breaking bug - some things have workarounds a player can apply on their own. There's a small group of GMs and devs who can work on these, so the hundreds of bug reports need to be as easy to interpret and figure out as possible. If you need help, it makes sense to make it easy for people to help you instead of demanding that they spend possibly hours trying to reverse-engineer a problem you are experiencing.

I hope I helped. If your issues persist after doing what I mentioned, please respond in this topic.

1 0

Ochaa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2020 17:12)

Post Posted: 12-05-2020, 22:54:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everything is fine now. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated !
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 13-05-2020, 02:13:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yoanka wrote:
The sidebar says the hunter scenario is in stage 1: kill patrols. When you relog or dc, artifact scenarios get reset and you should hearth/unstuck and start it all over again (you can retake the artifact scenario quest too to be safe, but it shouldn't be necessary). It might not be what caused your original problem, but it's definitely caused another problem now. Try this solution and see if it works.

For the warrior, you need to complete Breaching the Tomb to obtain your mount - see the top comment here https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46208. You have that achievement in your watch, so I assume it's not yet complete.

That's why proof is needed in these posts - so people can see where your exact problem comes from and find ways to help you. It's not about GMs being rude, this is a complicated game where lots of stuff can go wrong to cause similar issues. It's not always a game-breaking bug - some things have workarounds a player can apply on their own. There's a small group of GMs and devs who can work on these, so the hundreds of bug reports need to be as easy to interpret and figure out as possible. If you need help, it makes sense to make it easy for people to help you instead of demanding that they spend possibly hours trying to reverse-engineer a problem you are experiencing.

I hope I helped. If your issues persist after doing what I mentioned, please respond in this topic.

Thank you very much for your help and explanation!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 13 May 2020 00:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 07:56:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x