User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Contract buff lost when using unstuck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message234
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 15:12:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=153667&&name=contract-tortollan-seekers
Character name: Zaranthos
Bug description: If you use Unstuck from Freakz website to fix problems like being dead, being killed while dead so you can't release for a long time (timer from repeated deaths that couldn't be prevented because you died while dead due to bug that lets NPC's or players kill you while dead near spirit healer) you will lose the week long contract buffs. This is also related to PvP bugs where you can too easily get flagged for PvP while fighting daily quest mobs while having PvP disabled, warmode off, not in a group, and still getting flagged PvP due to AoE or cleave damage hitting a PvP flagged player which shouldn't be happening.
Proof: I can't make contracts and they're often far too expensive in AH or not available so this will probably be rejected for lack of proof. At least it's a warning for people who don't want to lose a contract buff they may have spent a lot of gold to get since on retail they persisted through death even.

Don't use Unstuck if you want to keep your contract buff because it's unlikely Unstuck will be changed to not remove that one buff or reapply it after using Unstuck. Posted because I didn't see any warning or bug for this issue.

0 0

kenono

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2024 21:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-01-2021, 02:48:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected. Using unstuck clears you from all the buffs / debuffs.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by kenono, 01 January 2021 00:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:50:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x