User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Crafted gear] Random attributes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message395
Calhendren

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2018 14:11)

Post Posted: 16-12-2017, 15:23:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know I should probably post this in the sticky-topic Profession-related bugs but with its 26 pages and counting, I fear this might get lost in the midst of them, and I believe it is important enough to deserve its own topic.

I've seen someone mention that it's great that the Obliterum Forge had been implemented - props to you devs - but as it stands, its use is completely irrelevant. Why you ask? Because crafted items through Leatherworking, Tailoring and Blacksmithing never get random attributes. No haste, mastery, crit chance or such. They only get base stats (STR / INT / AGI / STA). Which means that even lesser ilvl items will be better, simply because of that fact. And I fear that the more we progress through patches, the more professions will become irrelevant, despite the fact that Blizzard tried to make them relevant in Legion's Endgame.

This might seem like a minor issue to the majority of y'all, but I do believe, seeing how many people completed the profession questlines, that it's kind of a pity that professions haven't been completely fixed before the Obliterum forge was implemented.

Once again, I cannot thank the devs enough for their hard work towards giving us an experience as close to retail as possible, but I'd like to ask one simple question: is this currently being worked on ?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 July 2018 18:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 23:15:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x