User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Custom Event / Alcaz Island

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message456
lamermaniac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-05-2023 23:08)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 17:46:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: I finished the event and fact is I got the Bag of Loot but uppon completition could not open it even though I had some 20 spaces free in my bags. When I restarted the game the bag was gone and I cannot retake the quest.
And yes, I presume there is no way to get it back so this is just a way of me saying that you should not put up events that are not tested.
In any case if there is a chance that the quest can be reset for me or that you give me back the bag I would be very happy otherwise ce'st la vie - I'll avoid future untested custom events and live on.

Proof:
the only thing I can say is that I finished the event with players: Redpilled, Dyxon, Cepamdjecu and Tulpar. They might remember that at the last boss I got a huge lag after which and before going in the cellar I could not target mobs anymore. Maybe that was the reason but I still received the bag even though I could not open it.

0 1

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 17:59:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lamermaniac wrote:
And yes, I presume there is no way to get it back so this is just a way of me saying that you should not put up events that are not tested.
In any case if there is a chance that the quest can be reset for me or that you give me back the bag I would be very happy otherwise ce'st la vie - I'll avoid future untested custom events and live on.

I got a huge lag after which and before going in the cellar I could not target mobs anymore. Maybe that was the reason but I still received the bag even though I could not open it.

It wasn't tested at all, we just got lucky and more than 500 players completed it right after it was released. (no problems reported)

Unfortunately, we can't give you another bag without any valid proof.

The lag wasn't server-related, so it's a problem on your own. The quest is daily, good luck with your ISP next time.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 01 December 2019 15:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 09:31:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x