User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Dalaran] Return to the Broken Shore: Saurfang and Spare Mount missing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message196
asmcint

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-04-2020 02:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-03-2020, 20:44:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Neither Saurfang nor his spare mount have spawned correctly, and even after abandoning and re-acquiring the quest, this remains true. No addons. Per GM suggestion I tried exiting, deleting my Cache folder, and logging back in, to no avail. Quest cannot progress.
Proof: Linked screenshot shows me having the quest, and the area where Saurfang and his mount should be, very much empty. https://imgur.com/a/gAp6Qoo

EDIT: Turns out it works... kinda. You just take the big jump to Skyhold and complete the quest with the Val'kyr there. Wish it actually told you to do that, but that in itself is a bug that can be fixed at least.

Last edited by asmcint on 29-03-2020, 01:32:06; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 30 March 2020 10:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:55:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x