User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Demon Hunter Class Hall Quest Campaign

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message951
Tenthfire

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-01-2019 18:39)

Post Posted: 03-01-2019, 11:30:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Rashgaroth
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=42132/last-but-not-least

Bug description: After receiving the followers "Jace Darkweaver" and "Allari the Souleater" the user is unable to complete the quest "Last, But Not Least"
as they are not counted for the quest completion.Therefore the character remains stuck being unable to complete the Demon Hunter campaign.
Also note that abandoning the quest and take it again or delete the cache folder does not work. I have done anything I know I even switched to the tank spec. and it didn´t work.

Could you reset the Quest or complete it? Otherwise I wont be abel to complete the Demon Hunter Class Hall quest campaign and also I can´t get the thrid Relic Slot.

Please don´t just reject my topic, I did all I can think of.

Kind regards
Rashgaroth

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 03-01-2019, 15:19:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make a ticket ingame, this is for items only

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 January 2019 13:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 23:18:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x