User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] Fel Rush Damage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message358
Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 15-02-2022, 21:19:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Fel Rush https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=195072&&name=fel-rush
Character name: Skye
Bug description: Most of the time Fel Rush doesn't "hit" all the mobs you come across with. You sometimes hit one, or not at all.
Proof:

I suck at math but I'm pretty sure casting 2 Fel Rush against 2 targets should hit them a total of 4 times.

2 casts, 2 mobs, 1 hit. (First Fel Rush doesn't even hit neither of the mobs)

2 casts, 2 mobs, and only 3 hits

2 casts, 2 mobs, each cast only hit one mob

Sometimes your character stays in spot after casting Fel Rush. 2 casts, 2 mobs, 2 hits.

Last edited by Skye on 16-02-2022, 21:29:42; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 18-02-2022, 15:02:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I've spent about an hour trying to reproduce those issues in Open world / Torghast / m0 (on both PTR and Live server) and I can't seem to be able to replicate what's happening. I've also tried the spell from various distances, from really close to really far and it always resulted in the according hit(s) being on point. I doubt it's something from the talents since I also tried swapping to every single possible thing.

Can you tell me whether that's happening to you only in that zone or everywhere?

I'll leave the topic open for now and collect extra info from fellow DH players, but for now I am not able to open a card without reproduction protocol regarding the issue.

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)

Last edited by Fanca on 18-02-2022, 15:03:43; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 21-02-2022, 19:33:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seems to be an issue with latency. Gets a lot worse playing with 500 ms (500 is normal for me). -
Fanca wrote:
Can you tell me whether that's happening to you only in that zone or everywhere?

FYI, all zones.

Feel free to reject if needed.

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 21-02-2022, 19:36:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah, fel rush had this behaviour back in Legion/BfA as well, basically if you lag and you press the spell, it either does nothing or you become a living rocket.

I also checked the exact same spot and it worked for me, so I guess it has nothing wrong to do with the map system itself.

Will rejected for now, if it reoccurs for me (or other players) I'll take a look again and see what can be done, thanks for the report though!

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 21 February 2022 17:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:11:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x