User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Aura modifies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1011
Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 19:46)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 12:54:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212612
Bug description: On wowhead apear to be 2 effects who increase damage. i think one is for normaly damage and one for periodicaly; after their name i suposed that . One of them missing from our server. Effect1 and effect2 on wowhead .. we have just 1 of them
Off: I dont know how exactly our aura is working here but i try to found out why demon hunters here are doing so little damage compared with other clases. I'm trying to hang on to anything to found where is the problem ... Should be one of the top clases in nighthold ... but here is not right now

Proof: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212612 (wowhead link) (wowhead link)

@garn i use &dbc_override_live&&debug; and for your knoledge i was first who posted auras. I don`t see moddifier for dot damage/healing .. i waiting for quick to confirm or reject this .. next time open the link and after reject it

0 1

enoxnores

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2019 11:05)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 14:49:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The famous dot damage of DH Havoc...
DH Havoc haven't ANY dot (unelss you are playing with bloodilet), so you can't accusa a DH low dps for a passive that afflicted only dot damage.

And this is not true, nothing is missing (at least for Havoc Passive).
Use Ask mr. robot insted wow head, is more clear --->https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic/spell/havocdemonhunter?spec=DemonHunterHavoc&&version=live

You linked Dh hidden passive in live version (7.3.5) and i linked Dh hidden passive in Mr. robot (7.3.5) mod value 14%, in 7.1.5 is 8% (same Whitelist).
There is only one passive that afflicted some spells.

I alredy test all DH damages and none passive is missing

0 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 15:10:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enoxnores wrote:
The famous dot damage of DH Havoc...
DH Havoc haven't ANY dot (unelss you are playing with bloodilet), so you can't accusa a DH low dps for a passive that afflicted only dot damage.

And this is not true, nothing is missing (at least for Havoc Passive).
Use Ask mr. robot insted wow head, is more clear --->https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic/spell/havocdemonhunter?spec=DemonHunterHavoc&&version=live

You linked Dh hidden passive in live version (7.3.5) and i linked Dh hidden passive in Mr. robot (7.3.5) mod value 14%, in 7.1.5 is 8% (same Whitelist).
There is only one passive that afflicted some spells.

I alredy test all DH damages and none passive is missing

1. Don`t tell me should be 8% because i know; i am the guy who posted first time auras
2. It`s not just for periodicaly damage it`s for healing, also even are just for bloodlet .. a lose aura it`s a lose aura
3. I linked wowhead link because on askmrrobot even on live don`t have more information about this. You can compare 7.3.5 wowhead vs askmrrobot ( you will see then ) ; This effect are from the begining of legion;

0 0

enoxnores

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2019 11:05)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 15:53:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not justifying that we can lose an aura, but just explain how you can collected all this modifier in a unique aura.
Increase Damage by x and Increase periodic damage by x is like moltiplicate them for x with only 1 aura, Ask mr robot join them in a unique effect.

And for healing part, is only for our healing, not for healing recived by other players, but we haven't any spell that heal us afflicted by this passive (soul fragments, leach).

And bloodlet is indirectly afflicted, passive boost thorwn glaive, indeed bloodlet isn't afflicted by any DH passive (check in wow head or mr robot)

0 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 16:11:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enoxnores wrote:
I'm not justifying that we can lose an aura, but just explain how you can collected all this modifier in a unique aura.
Increase Damage by x and Increase periodic damage by x is like moltiplicate them for x with only 1 aura, Ask mr robot join them in a unique effect.

And for healing part, is only for our healing, not for healing recived by other players, but we haven't any spell that heal us afflicted by this passive (soul fragments, leach).

And bloodlet is indirectly afflicted, passive boost thorwn glaive, indeed bloodlet isn't afflicted by any DH passive (check in wow head or mr robot)

Yeap this can be a probability; because of that i was ezitating to post this from long time; It`s a probability for both effect from wowhead to be in one on our server; Not all from AMR are 100% corect but it`s a trusted source; Will wait for quick for say something;

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 16:20:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic/spell/havocdemonhunter?spec=DemonHunterHavoc&&version=7_1_5_23420

There is only one effect, stop looking at 7.3.5 wowhead please.
All the spells are already affected (bloodlet is the one and single DoT for Havoc, and its damage is dependent on Throw Glaive, which is already affected by the passive).

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 14 February 2018 14:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 12:14:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x